- Creative Commons – a new system, built upon current copyright law, that allows you to legally use “some rights reserved” music, movies, images, and other content — all for free.
- Audio Network – High quality production music for TV, Film, Advertising and Corporate Video. Pre-cleared for worldwide and multi-platform use — forever
- Making Movies: A Guide for Young Filmmakers (The Film Foundation)
- Basic Toolkit & Resource Guide for Young Filmmakers (AFI Screen)
- Kids Vid – an instructional web site that gives teachers and students the tools necessary to implement video production in the classroom.
- Youth Media Reporter – an open access, peer-reviewed professional journal for scholars, practitioners and others who develop, organize, teach, study and support youth media practices and programs
- Northeast Historic Film – a nonprofit archives dedicated to collecting, preserving and sharing northern New England’s moving image heritage
- Youth Media on the Internet Archive – videos created by (or about) teens and young adults https://archive.org/details/youth_media